Transflective display technology for all our monitor products
Transflective displays are of particular interest in very bright environments.
A semi-transmissive reflective filter mounted behind the LCD panel allows the panel
to reflect the bright ambient light entering from outside as well as to transmit the light
of the backlight.
The brighter the surroundings – the brighter the display!
- no highbright backlight required
- no additional cooling required
- energy-saving – thus longer service life
- no sensors required to reduce brightness
- more favorable price due to less technical effort
- easier replacement of existing standard displays as no light sensor needed
The video demonstrates the difference between a standard and a transflective display.